LED lights

Tinboat

Hi all...

Newbie here! Just took delivery of my New Journey RT. Can anyone tell me where these light are located? I've searched the manual, the web and until finding this site, haven't found anything that can tell me about them! :(

Obove your head and also towards the back. 8 leds in 4 pairs, inc 1 cluster of 4 if you have them as not all Journeys have led lights for some unknown reason to me.

The driver/front passenger led lights are with the glasses/rear morror location.

above your head and also towards the back. 8 leds in 4 pairs, inc 1 cluster of 4 if you have them as not all Journeys have led lights for some unknown reason to me.

The driver/front passenger led lights are with the glasses/rear morror location.

Thanks johny1fin.....

I'm still confused! The "Convenience Group II" says it includes, among other things, Driver and Passenger "Lower" LED lamps. I too thought it was the overhead console lights, but now I'm not so sure.

Driver and Passenger "Lower" LED lamps are the ones under the dashboard, for your feet.

Hi Sam

Do you have these lights on your Journey? The only lamps I have on my R/T are the overhead map lights that are adjustable. I will have to get to my dealer in the next few days to ask them. Thanks to all who have replied to this message. :)

Yes I have. In the front, I have the two overhead LED, one LED under the dashboard on the passenger side and one LED under the dashboard on the driver side. The ones under the dashboard are really small bulb and you can't see them if you don't know what it looks like. Also, they come on only when you turn on the headlights. if you want to know if they work, wait at night and turn on your headlights. Look under the dashboard and you should see them.

Yes I have. In the front, I have the two overhead LED, one LED under the dashboard on the passenger side and one DEL under the dashboard on the driver side. The ones under the dashboard are really small bulb and you can't see them if you don't know what it looks like. Also, they come on only when you turn on the headlights. if you want to know if they work, wait at night and turn on your headlights. Look under the dashboard and you should see them.

Found em!!!! :D Thanks for your help Sam.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes I have. In the front, I have the two overhead LED, one LED under the dashboard on the passenger side and one DEL under the dashboard on the driver side. The ones under the dashboard are really small bulb and you can't see them if you don't know what it looks like. Also, they come on only when you turn on the headlights. if you want to know if they work, wait at night and turn on your headlights. Look under the dashboard and you should see them.

Ok, I'm still looking for them! I have an 09 Journry R/T w/ "front & rear aimable LED lamps" (per the window sticker) as a standard item. I got the car in July of 08. Was there a change? There are no lamps of any kind on the passenger side (there is a cover below the glove box) and I looked everywhere, in the dark, for an LED on the drivers side. Any ideas????

Ok, I'm still looking for them! I have an 09 Journry R/T w/ "front & rear aimable LED lamps" (per the window sticker) as a standard item. I got the car in July of 08. Was there a change? There are no lamps of any kind on the passenger side (there is a cover below the glove box) and I looked everywhere, in the dark, for an LED on the drivers side. Any ideas????

The only thing I can tell you is that my Journey was built in May '08 and I have that same option. I have two overhead aimable LED's and there is one that shines on the feet of the drive and the passenger. I haven't crawled under to locate them, but you can see them at night when the headlights are on, I couldn't tell you if they come on any other time.

I don't know if you did, but you have to turn on your headlights to see them. If you just open the door, they will not come on.

The only thing I can tell you is that my Journey was built in May '08 and I have that same option. I have two overhead aimable LED's and there is one that shines on the feet of the drive and the passenger. I haven't crawled under to locate them, but you can see them at night when the headlights are on, I couldn't tell you if they come on any other time.

Thanks for the reply. Mine was built in 08 as well. I'm going to the dealer for an oil change, so I'll have them check also. I tried with the headlits on, in auto mode, at nite, and in the garage. I'll let you know what they tell me.

• 2 weeks later...

I just took delivery of my Journey and I have the lower level LED lights on the driver and passenger sides. They are a very low soft light and can only be seen if the cabin is very dark. If there is any light coming in from any other source you will not notice them. As stated they are only on with the headlights.