Look up baking headlight videos on you tube. The process for opening the Journey headlights up is probably the same as any other headlght. You have to bake them to soften the adhesive, then be extremely carful prying them off.

It is much more difficult on the Journey as they use what is referred to as "Permaseal" to seal the lenses on... This stuff is HARD to get off. You can get black replacement lenses on RockAuto for a reasonable price... That is what I did for my projector retrofit.

It is much more difficult on the Journey as they use what is referred to as "Permaseal" to seal the lenses on... This stuff is HARD to get off. You can get black replacement lenses on RockAuto for a reasonable price... That is what I did for my projector retrofit.

Can't find them with the black trims.

• 2 weeks later...

The lights at rockauto are good aftermarket lights that use butyl as a sealant. Lights with butyl are way more easy to bake open compared with the OEM lights with permaseal. You will still need to bake open the rockauto lights and paint the chrome black, and reassemble.

The lights at rockauto are good aftermarket lights that use butyl as a sealant. Lights with butyl are way more easy to bake open compared with the OEM lights with permaseal. You will still need to bake open the rockauto lights and paint the chrome black, and reassemble.

This^^^^