Now is the time to buy tires!

onecrazyfoo4u

Discount Tire is having a great deal on tires purchased on ebay. You get $100 off a $400 order, plus there are some $60-70 manufacture rebates on top of that for a few brands (Cooper, Bridgestone, Goodyear, etc). And it's free shipping for all tires. All the details are here:

http://slickdeals.net/f/7703065-discount-tire-direct-coupon-motor-wheels-tires-100-off-400-or-more-w-stackable-rebates-free-shipping?v=1

I just bought a set of Cooper CS5 Touring in 235/55/R19 for $528 after all rebates. These are very highly rated all season tires. Excellent tire deals!

I got my existing tires from discount tire direct. They are almost always the cheapest when it comes to tire prices. Tire rack has more variety but you pay more.

Exactly. I use tirerack for the excellent reviews and surveys. But they are always more expensive due to $100+ in shipping costs. Plus they rarely have discounts like discount tire direct does.

I'm fortunate to have two major tire chains all over my area, Discount Tire and Belle Tire. Easy to get a good price on great tires.

My R/T rolled 11,000 miles last Friday, so I'm in no hurry for new tires. Hopefully another good deal happens when I do need to replace them, maybe when I finally say "screw it" and pull the trigger on those Jeep SRT wheels...

Edited by B4ZINGA