Rear cargo lights

I am looking to swap out the factory bulbs with LED bulbs. Twice now I have ordered what are said to be the correct bulb and twice I get what does not fit. I am told they are 579 festoon type. The replacement bulbs all have a smaller diamiter end caps. Has anyone found the correct fit for 2013 sxt?

It's a 578 bulb. Any 42mm long festoon style bulb will fit. I replaced mine with two of these a couple years ago and they are perfect. Really really bright and great quality!

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/FestoonLED-2323

*Be sure to click the 42mm tab after clicking the link above.

Edited by onecrazyfoo4u

Are they the same color temperature as the rest of the interior lights? Honestly if I could, I would replace my map, dome, and puddle lights with warm white LEDs. I can't stand the cool white since it is horrible for seeing details at night, but when I upgrade my hatch lights I'd like them to at least match what I have already.

Are they the same color temperature as the rest of the interior lights? Honestly if I could, I would replace my map, dome, and puddle lights with warm white LEDs. I can't stand the cool white since it is horrible for seeing details at night, but when I upgrade my hatch lights I'd like them to at least match what I have already.

They are a cool white with a slight tint of blue, like most other auto LED's out there. But, I prefer the cool white of soft/warm white. It matches the interior lights great as well as the HID's.

• 4 months later...

How do you take the OEM map lights out? I have 3 sets of small circular lights on the roof above the 3 rows of seats that depress in and out that I want to change out with blue led lights but haven't found a way to access the original led lights inside the housing.

How do you take the OEM map lights out? I have 3 sets of small circular lights on the roof above the 3 rows of seats that depress in and out that I want to change out with blue led lights but haven't found a way to access the original led lights inside the housing.

Last time I checked, I don't think those are replacable bulbs. They are hardwired LED circuits. So you'd have to do a custom job to replace them. I wanted to get some brighter ones for my vehicle, but it looked much too involved...