Shifting hard/ Possible Buy Back issue

Denver Alyse

Interesting that the OP deleted his/her posts in this topic - I guess they were somewhat embarrassed by their claim that a harsh shift could be a buyback issue.

Mine downshifts on decelleration when I would prefer that it not, and if I shift from park before the RPMs come down after a cold start it will be 'harsh', but the transmission works reasonably well.

Guess he/she did not like the responses. Most times foks like that want others to share their misery with them, if they don't get the responses they were looking for, delete, goodbye.

So I figured I'd update since people tend to think that I was embarrassed by my original post. It was deleted and actually want to laugh since many of you told me to live with the problem, and to just drop the issue.

In fact I did have a case and just cashed my settlement check for my issue. While yes I do still have my journey the issue has finally been fixed and I received a hefty cash settlement for my headache regarding my car. I deleted the post because I came here to get advice, not to be told I'm "stupid."

Unlike you I refuse to pay 30k+ for a car to have issues, and clearly Chrysler/fiat agreed with me since they gave me a check for the shifting issue.

I didn't say the amount, I clearly said I still have my journey, if they had bought it back I wouldn't have it. Also according to my settlement agreement I can't disclose exactly what we were paid. But at the end of the day I am happy with the settlement and will be using it to trade in my journey.

I didn't say the amount, I clearly said I still have my journey, if they had bought it back I wouldn't have it. Also according to my settlement agreement I can't disclose exactly what we were paid. But at the end of the day I am happy with the settlement and will be using it to trade in my journey.

Now isn't that convenient. Pardon me while I put my boots on!

• 2 weeks later...

Why are you guys being dicks? Dayuuuumn. Anyway I have 23k miles on mine and when I turn it in I occasionally get the "klunk", and also rarely when I'm driving real slow, but it overall shifts well.

Why are you guys being dicks? Dayuuuumn. Anyway I have 23k miles on mine and when I turn it in I occasionally get the "klunk", and also rarely when I'm driving real slow, but it overall shifts well.

Because it's fun... Kidding. Not being able to see the original posts, you probably aren't aware that she came on here purely to say Dodge sucks as a whole because she doesn't like the way her vehicle shifts, rejected advice, and proceeded to brag about how she was suing blah, blah, blah... General troll shit. There was never an attempt to be rational or discuss the issue, just constant bitching and and talk about lawyers and crap. That's all fine and dandy, but it doesn't add to the forum, which is here to try and help people answer questions or learn more about their vehicle. They come and go, but this one came back to tell us how she "won" and that is proof that Dodge sucks. Waste of forum space, so if we are going to waste space we may as well get under her skin a little bit. All in good fun. :gang:

Because it's fun... Kidding. Not being able to see the original posts, you probably aren't aware that she came on here purely to say Dodge sucks as a whole because she doesn't like the way her vehicle shifts, rejected advice, and proceeded to brag about how she was suing blah, blah, blah... General troll shit. There was never an attempt to be rational or discuss the issue, just constant bitching and and talk about lawyers and crap. That's all fine and dandy, but it doesn't add to the forum, which is here to try and help people answer questions or learn more about their vehicle. They come and go, but this one came back to tell us how she "won" and that is proof that Dodge sucks. Waste of forum space, so if we are going to waste space we may as well get under her skin a little bit. All in good fun. :gang:

OOOOH! okay, makes sense, haha, :victory: