2015 Journey Limited

Danny Oshen

Hello!

Just purchased a 2015 Dodge Journey Limited and really liking this guy vs. the 2012 Pathfinder I traded in. As far as I can tell the only options I didn't get are nav and the built in booster seats. Debadged the rear and blacked out the front upper grille yesterday, just need to finish blacking out the lower grille trim today. I was able to order the Blacktop parts from my dealer, but it's going to take a few weeks to get. Now if I can just trade out these chrome rims for the black alloys I'll be set! I'm having trouble finding alot of info or accessories for the 2015, does anyone know if most 2014 parts are compatible i.e. roof bars etc?

Cheers,

Danny

post-9693-0-65820200-1410808638_thumb.jp

post-9693-0-20322900-1410808642_thumb.jp

I did Plasti-dip it, it was super easy to remove just the grille itself, 5 or 6 pop up plastic rivets on the top and 5 plastic retaining tabs you can reach down and release from behind. I did 4 coats, I'll probably do 3 more just for durability and to make sure the finish is uniformly smooth but I am pretty happy with it. I considered doing the wheels but the blacktop alloys just look so much better to me and I don't want to have to worry about chipping, in my experience Plasti-Dip hasn't held up super well to wheels.

Hello!

Just purchased a 2015 Dodge Journey Limited and really liking this guy vs. the 2012 Pathfinder I traded in. As far as I can tell the only options I didn't get are nav and the built in booster seats. Debadged the rear and blacked out the front upper grille yesterday, just need to finish blacking out the lower grille trim today. I was able to order the Blacktop parts from my dealer, but it's going to take a few weeks to get. Now if I can just trade out these chrome rims for the black alloys I'll be set! I'm having trouble finding alot of info or accessories for the 2015, does anyone know if most 2014 parts are compatible i.e. roof bars etc?

Cheers,

Danny

Is the Crossroad still available for 2015? My 2014 Crossroad came with blacked out headlights, tail lights and grill. It also came with 19" blacked out aluminum wheels; a design different from the other Journeys. I'm not sure what the difference is with the Blacktop package.

Edited by dhh3

Is the Crossroad still available for 2015? My 2014 Crossroad came with blacked out headlights, tail lights and grill. It also came with 19" blacked out aluminum wheels; a design different from the other Journeys. I'm not sure what the difference is with the Blacktop package.

The Crossroad is still available. The wheels, front and rear fascia trim, rocker panel trim are different from the Blacktop, and there is a Crossroad-exclusive seat material available as well. Mechanically they are all identical.