p0792,p0734 codes

2late4u

well coming home from the movies stopped at local drug store then was taking off and the engine light came on, car driving okay but stopped at next parking lot turned car off and also opened gas cap then tightened it good and started car back up and light still on so went to the local auto zone and they pulled codes with their meter messagess on the inboard computer so the codes mean poss. trans slipping and or speed sensor is out of range. pulled codes up on google and not much info one said probaly have serious trans repair. oh well i have 69k on the speedo well see if the 5yr/100,00 warrenty is any good. also have had dealer service change trans oil and filter at 45k .also no codes are showing up on the cars message center . well take it into dealer thur morning if poss. hope all goes well

well dropped off the journey and will hear back later, looked at a 14 crossroad journey and really liked it, a little upgrade from my mainstreet it has the 19 rims not to sure if i want them. they are wanting my car and 10,676. for the crossroad. it list out for 27.5 k and with my chrysler discount and 4k rebate it is about 20834. which is a better deal than i got on my 11 mainstreet. trying to get them trade with 9 cash instead of the 10676. they want. dealer just called and said they cleared the codes on my mainstreet and engine light did not come back on and for me to drive it and if it happens again they would have to check the trans or what ever..LOL so any way i can upgrade to a new journey for about 9k or 10,6k and start over with a new car and full warrenty? what do you all think?

well alot has happened but i did trade in for the 2014 crossroad. they cleared the code on my 2011 and said give it a week to see if there really was a problem. got the crossroad for 9k out the door plus my 2011. drives real good guess i will be complaing when i need to replace the 19 tires. oh well. got home yesterday and was getting ready to post update and a bad storm came thur and a limb tore my electrical wire and weatherhead from the hiuse so was able to get that fixed today and with getting the wiring updated and up to code will cost me alottt $$$ but had to do it..