19" OEM Wheels For Sale $100.00

DTSGUY

Hello everyone, Im not the owner of these wheels and I dont know the person that is selling them, however if your interested in them I would be willing to help you by picking them up and sending them to you after I receive payment for them. Please contact the seller to find out info about them. You will need to figure out shipping to your location and send me that as well along with enough money to pay for packaging. My zip code is 80922. Im not asking for any form of compensation for this, Im simply wanting to help a fellow Journey owner out.

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/4388854024.html

Edited by DTSGUY

DTSGUY, you are a stand up guy. Just when I'm starting to wonder about people (on this site in particular) you go and make an offer like this for people you don't even know. Maybe the world isn't full of A-holes and narcissists after all... You're a class act bud.

Wow, how much would it cost to ship to 44050? I just came here to post a question about putting Jeep wheels on a Journey but this is a crazy deal if shipping isn't too outrageous.

Sounds like he's willing to be the middle man, but you're going to have to do the leg work yourself... Maybe you can get the craigslist guy to weigh one of the wheels. Then, contact a shipper and see what it will cost. Definitely a good deal though...

Wow, how much would it cost to ship to 44050? I just came here to post a question about putting Jeep wheels on a Journey but this is a crazy deal if shipping isn't too outrageous.

You will have to find out on your own. My zip code is 80922.

• 1 month later...