cold start slap

whitesxt

hi ,no it doesnt have a red one

Dave, I don't believe any Journey's have the red R/T button, but pretty sure they're on most of the SRT Charger/Challenger/Cherokee models.

TY I found a red one on eBay but seller will not confirm that it will fit. They only go by VIN.

Edited by dhh3

• 9 months later...
46 minutes ago, Steven Harshbarger said:

This red ignition button is on my list to do for my SRT charger come summer.  I didn't know it would work on the Journey.  I maybe have to do that too..

btw

http://moparonlineparts.com/dodge-charger-start-button-p-4308.html

Shared parts work quite well in some applications.  Why re-invent the wheel (ignition cylinder) when you can have one button that works across an entire fleet of vehicles?  That also reduces the number of transponder keys to 1 (maybe 2, depending on how many buttons are needed based on vehicle model) and gives a single troubleshooting structure for the entire product line (if all the parts are the same, the only difference would be tracing wires, which still doesn't matter because if a wire is bad, you replace the entire wiring harness).