AWD Service Light

To say I am not impressed is an under statement! We purchased a new 2014 Dodge Journey SXT on Wednesday, April 9th, well its April 11th, two days and I am on my way home from work and the AWD Service light came on. This vehicle only has 140 miles on it. Its the weekend and won't get it in to the garage till Monday. Do you think I will be safe driving it this weekend without doing damage?

• 9 months later...

Sorry I have not been back on here to answer you. Well I took it in 2 1/2 hrs later they said they couldn't find any thing wrong. Had to see the light on in order to see what's going on. Couple days later and it happened again and I took it right in. Apparently they said it's like a big plug that plugs in and it wasn't pushed in all the way. Seriously they had it before for 2 1/2 hrs and no one thought to check the connection. I would think that would be in the top 3 things to check. Rigthanks now I have 2 other issues with it. Howling noise when your driving down the road that we thought was the windshield but we have narrowed it down to the vent. If you click on the interior circulation control the howling stops. And I'm assuming it has something to do with the heating because when you turn on the heat to go to t he floor it blows cold air move it up to the front vents hot air. And my other issue that has happened 4 times now when I start it or put it in park and then go again the "key has l d ft the vehicle" comes up and the bell rings and rings. It happened today when I started it from th d remote start. When I got in it was ringing and it was up on the screen. They key was on the passenger seat. I put it in drive and drove home and the lite stayed on all the way home. It's frustrating to say the least.