Help!! Siriusxm radio only gets channels 1-49!!

angelr187124

I called xm and spent about an hour trying to figure out why I only get certain channels. . After getting to tech support I was told that I'm only getting certain channels because that's what I have it set as... they told me to change the category from just music to all. Problem with that is we can't find the category option to change it so they said to call dodge.. I got the 4.3s version radio. Any one else experience this? Thanks in advance

Not me. I refuse to pay to listen to the radio....

Amen to that......I refuse to pay to watch TV now. It was inflicted on us in the UK to have a TV licence every year just to own a TV, and on top of that you have to suc=bscribe to cable. I have not paid for TV since moving here in 2000...I just use OTA antenna to pick up stations from Ontario, Buffalo and Syracuse...all in HD

Take it back to the dealer as you should get 1 year free and maybe there was somthing they did when they activated your subscription. I am like the rest I didn't renew after the first year. I get letters all the time offering half off and or 2 weeks free, but when i called they could never get it set up for the free 2 weeks. So now all letters from them go straight to the round file box....

Edited by jkeaton
Added caps and punctuations. Could not read.

Thanks for all the info guys! I have taken it to the dealership they say it's siriusxm problem sirius says the dealer needs to replace the unit... they can not get a signal from it.. There goes me even thinking about sirius in the future smh. I will take it to the dealer one more time see what they say