can i add heated seats to my sxt

journeyfamily

i just looked for them and they have a kit but its for 2009 to 2010 journeys it was a mopar site but check your dealership parts store to see if they have more detailed info the kit listed for $260. plus labor.. good luck my 2011 has the heated seats and my wife loves them as she has a bad back....... p.s. as the were options on 2011 they should be able to add them to yours as they have to stock the parts for repair.

Edited by 2late4u

i went to leeparts.com then clicked dodge then clicked yr then journey then clicked interior then scrolled down to the elec. heat.. as i said these were for 2009 -2010 yrs. they go under the seat cloth and then wires run to the dash switches as i also said you need to go to dealer to see if they have them for your 2011. this is the same site that they odered my backup camera for my 2011. the dealer didnt even know that the back up cam was alavaible till i brought this to his attention.. good luck

• 4 months later...

no it cant, just bought 14 crossroad and it didnt have heated seats and dealer rec. Katzkin which i did cost was about 500. and has its own switch that they put in side of seat base. it might be poss. to use dealer parts but prob. be alot more $$ than you would want to spend

no it cant, just bought 14 crossroad and it didnt have heated seats and dealer rec. Katzkin which i did cost was about 500. and has its own switch that they put in side of seat base. it might be poss. to use dealer parts but prob. be alot more $$ than you would want to spend

I was going to ask the same question because the controls for heated seats are located in the 8.4" screen. My Dealer has an accessory installer. The parts dept. left a message for him to call me, so I'm waiting to see what he says.