resonator delete

Hi all,

I recently purchased a 2013 Dodge Journey SXT 3.6L and I have to say I love it! The only thing that bothers me is that it looks great, but the exhaust doesn't really sound great. I was thinking of doing a resonator delete and just filling the gap with straight tube. I've seen some videos of this done on avengers and chargers with the same motor, has anyone done this on their journey yet?

Curious to see/hear the results. I done this on my Ram and it really didn't change the sound at all. It was still restricted by the 5 gallon bucket sized OEM muffler. I finally ordered me a Flowmaster cat-back dual exhaust system and the difference was day and night. Love that Hemi rumble!!

Good luck ;)

• 5 weeks later...

So has anyone replaced exchaust on there DJ as of yet .I have 2014 DJ LTD would love to replace the exchaust on it to get some sound out of it,but haven't looked at it as of yet . Doning the Florida thing for a few months but when I get back up I will have a look at it . Maybe remove centre suitcase and install a couple mufflers at back end ???? any ideas would be helpful .