How common is the Journey in your state?

hmk123

They are everywhere now in Southern Ontario. When I first got mine in May I didn't see any on the road, two weeks later there were two in the church parking lot. There are three including ours within 2 blocks of our house, and at least 10 on the two local dealer lots. I finally saw another on at work yesterday, red SXT just like mine!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here on Long Island NY, where the recession is hurting everyone real bad, Journeys on the road are few and far between. Matter of fact, I have not seen any. My dealer located an SXT on another dealers lot for me. My research revealed that the vehicle has been sitting on the lot unsold since it was delivered on 03/11/08. Not sure if this is the one to buy......

Eddie from Long Island

Ottawa, ON

I've seen a few. Most of them are baseline though, or have roof racks. Most of them don't have the rims we've got.

I've seen one R/T.

The colours I've seen are black, silver, grey, and Inferno Red (ROCKS!!).

Yeah, ours is Inferno Red. :D

• 3 months later...
Out here in Northern California (SF Bay Area) I don't see too many Journeys yet. I think that it is a very practical and good looking car. Wonder if Dodge needs to advertise it more. How is it in your neighborhood? Do you start seeing more?

Here in SE Oregon we have the only Journey in the region. I have seen less than 5 driving around the state.

• 4 weeks later...
Saw one here in central london cruising along, funny thing is it was my friend's whom actually

was the person who gave me this idea in getting a good deal on a journey . :D

I have only seen 2 that i can remember....one green one red, both on Higway 280 heading south on the end of the day....and i have owned for 9 months now.

I can say that in and around Montreal, Quebec I have only seen maybe a dozen. And the most have appeared in the last month or so. I just got mine last week and heads are still turning when they see the car.

I even drove down (in august) to Burlington, VT and did not see one on the road. Also went to Plattsburg, NY and only saw one on that road trip.