2013 alignment problem

wdmartin1

I bought a 2013 journey in on Aug 5th 2013 with 43 miles on it and since Aug 8th 2013 it has been to two different dealerships and one independent front end shop for an alignment problem and as of today it has been aligned 8 times , had the front cradle adjusted , tires and wheels replaced and it still pulls hard right and all of them say its in prefect spec and it should drive straight as an arrow but it doesn't in fact it now has 2000 miles on it and is now on its 3rd complete set of wheels and tires the last set was installed on Aug 22nd 2013 by dodge and when I took it back to a different dealer at the request of Chrysler on Sept.3rd that set was completely worn on the inside edge of the left front im really fed up I have owned it 35 days and 26 of them its been in the shop has anyone else had a similar issue

Let's face it something vitally wrong with your DJ.

Your dealing with Chrysler directly with regards to a resolution

and that's a plus on your side , you may have to take

a firmer stand and demand a replacement or refund after

reasonable effort has been made by Chrysler and the dealership.

I would think that "Lemon Laws" if availiable to you will be

justifiable.

I bought a 2013 journey in on Aug 5th 2013 with 43 miles on it and since Aug 8th 2013 it has been to two different dealerships and one independent front end shop for an alignment problem and as of today it has been aligned 8 times , had the front cradle adjusted , tires and wheels replaced and it still pulls hard right and all of them say its in prefect spec and it should drive straight as an arrow but it doesn't in fact it now has 2000 miles on it and is now on its 3rd complete set of wheels and tires the last set was installed on Aug 22nd 2013 by dodge and when I took it back to a different dealer at the request of Chrysler on Sept.3rd that set was completely worn on the inside edge of the left front im really fed up I have owned it 35 days and 26 of them its been in the shop has anyone else had a similar issue

Wow. Incredible. The first question I have to ask is did you test drive it? If this was an internet purchase or something, I think you have a good case to say that someone sold you a car that they knew to be defective. This goes without saying, but KEEP ALL DOCUMENTATION. Let's see. . . 35 days of ownership, 26 shop days; that's nearly 75% of the time in the service dept. I think chrysler owes you some rent or compensation for suffering. Hopefully they are at least providing a vehicle for you to drive in the meantime. I believe that the DJ is a great vehicle, but this one has a major malfunction. If I was you, I'd be screaming out loud about a replacement vehicle. While I'm not at all litigious, a lawyer would be on my mind. Read up on your state's lemon laws. I may not even pick the DJ up from the service department until I had a long conversation with the dealership owner and maybe a conference call with chrysler; maybe with my lawyer present. . . You deserve a new DJ while that one should be loaded onto a truck and shipped back to Detroit so chrysler can figure out how that DJ went so wrong.

Hopefully DodgeCares is involved in this case. . .

Best of luck to you sir.

Peace.

I have an 09 with 52000 miles on it, never had it aligned, and its straight as an arrow. Got a little over 42000 miles out of the factory tires and replaced them more for better traction then being worn out. Although they were getting worn out, the wear was even. Time for the car to be replaced. Don't drive it, go Lemon Law. My opinion only of course.....

Good luck!