Hello from Dodge Canada!

DodgeCACares

• Official Dodge Support

Hello everyone,

Wanted to take some time to sit down and introduce myself to the forum.
As most of you are aware, my predecessor, DennyB, has moved on to his new position within Chrysler and I'm here to take his place.

Don't be shy. Send me your comments, questions, likes, and anything else you have on your mind. Let's help each other out and have some fun!

Does anyone have interesting plans/trips with your Journey for the long weekend?

Hi and welcome. Heading to St. George, just outside of Brantford Ontario for the Easter weekend. This will be our second highway trip since we got the Journey in December and should give me a good idea on the gas mileage I can expect on our trip later this spring through the U.S. and Canada later this spring. One thing I've learned about the forum members is they are very generous with their ideas and not the least bit shy!

Heading to Myrtle Beach on the 8th for a week in my old 09 RT so Im taking it in for the $69.95 check up special and getting the Snows taken off for the trip hope I dont need them

I have ordered a 13 Crew but dont expect it till the end of May

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum. I don't have any specific trips planned yet other then my regular Toronto-Ottawa runs. I haven't been on the forums in a few weeks so perhaps the answer is on here but i do have an inquiry about some issues i've been having with the 8.4" radio and my iphone 5. it will randomly have issues connecting via USB. it could be find for days and then mid playback it will enter a "connecting to USB" loop and eventually error out. Restarting the car usually makes it work again but thats hard to do in the middle of a highway trip. :)

Any hints on where to begin troubleshooting.

I have also posted this in the appropriate section on the forum. :)

Thank You

KEvin Dunn

Welcome new DodgeCaCares. DennyB did a great job for the Canadian members of the board. I'm sure you will also.

I'm retired, so can go on road trips anytime, so really I never plan to go anywhere on long weekends. Next road trip will probably be late May, early June, before the rugrats get out of school. I like less crowded roads. :dance::camera:

Welcome to the forum.

No plans for any travel this weekend. I will just be crawling under the DJ installing the trailer hitch and wiring. Wife will be going to the west coast early April so will get a good run and see what it will do for fuel economy.

Edited by wingit11

Welcome to the forum. It is great to have you.

I have no plans to travel this weekend. But, I will be heading to Disney for the annual trip in early May. Second Disney trip with the Journey since I got it one year ago.

One year 25,000 km. One trip to Florida. Equals a whole lotta fun.

I do have one question. Why can't Canadian orders from the factory be tracked in VOTS like US orders?