2009 Journey R/T AWD

thunderbolt

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought my 2009 in 2008 so definitely first year and despite reading all the comments in the forum at the time that I bought mine about all the problems others were having, my Journey has been an awesome vehicle and I love it. I have never had any major issue with it until lately when it decided to start stalling at some stops but not all the time and having high shifts. At the moment it is in for service at the dealership and should be back to me today. Personally I can't wait cause I love the car and miss when I can't drive it.

Welcome to the forum. We had an 09 and it was a good vehicle for what it was, nothing spectacular (09 SE). They definitely have inproved on the concept over the years. Our 2013 is light years ahead in some ways. Our 09 wa sa good, dependable vehicle over the 4 years and 80,000 miles we had it. Brakes, alternator, AC compressor and the intake runner valve were the only issues we had and I consider that par for the course for owning a vehicle. Some stuff breaks, nothing lasts forever.

• 3 weeks later...