Gas mileage

bigroo

Big engine...we get around the advertized milage, 26 highway, upper teens around town (small town). I don't think we started to get those numbers until the there was > 3000 to 4000 miles

I have to recant...Now that I am driving the Journey full time my in-city milage is only in the 14

Niles

I have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised with my mileage. Just turned 20 K miles. My last trip was about 950 miles with a mountain bike on the roof. Going, we were headed into a strong headwind. On the return trip, the wind had died (of course). We averaged 23mpg including some in town driving. Trips in my world almost always include something on the roof rack. I feel like the mountain bike reduces mileage by at least 1-2mpg, surfboard less.

Peace

I wish i could get that chrome r/t badge on the side! Can you help me find it! Are all mopar accessories have the same price! Im looking forward to put air deflector and running boards on mine i just dont know where i can get a good deal!!

Chris were you ever able to get all the parts you wanted from your dealer?

Terry

Trips in my world almost always include something on the roof rack. I feel like the mountain bike reduces mileage by at least 1-2mpg, surfboard less.

Ditto here also, I used to carry both my 17' Touring Kayaks on my roof racks, I have since got a trailer which has made my Journey much quieter an has improved my gas mileage. Also when I had my Caravan i carried all my windsurfing gear inside, my gas mileage suffered when I put my 4 surfboards on top. I have since put a bike carrier on my trailer, I must admit it takes a little getting used to a trailer but the car works so much better

Terry

143687425.jpg145771081.jpg141971813.jpg

Edited by Windancer

Chris were you ever able to get all the parts you wanted from your dealer?

Terry

Hi Terry,

My dealer was out of stock on everything last couple of months so i went to other dealership were i did inquire first before i get my journey! Good thing they have most of stuff i needed. I already installed mud flaps and hood bug deflector! Something i notice about having bug deflector is it looks very nice but i became hard to reach part when you are cleaning and drying ur car! But all in all its nice!

Im debating if i am getting winter tire. What do you think? What are your experience with khumho solus tire during winter!?

Edited by Chris1276