Alpine vs Boston Acoustics

Hi, I have noticed that on the USA website the premium sound system is Alpine and in the Canada's website its a Boston Acoustics.

Can anyone confirm that they have either an Alpine or Boston Acoustics and if you bought your journey in Canada or USA?

Also, which one do you think is best?

Hi, I have noticed that on the USA website the premium sound system is Alpine and in the Canada's website its a Boston Acoustics.

Can anyone confirm that they have either an Alpine or Boston Acoustics and if you bought your journey in Canada or USA?

I test drove a Canadian market Crew in Feb and I could have sworn it had the alpine emblems on the door speakers. Not sure what the R/T is going to come through with.

Yup, the Apline system's weakness is definitely the bass and it is not as "full" sounding overall as what I had in my Caliber.

I don't have anything to compare it to (wish I had), but I find the upgraded Infinity System (Alpine) to be very adequate. although the previous post regarding lack of bass did catch my eye.

Terry

Edited by Windancer

• 1 month later...

I'm in Canada and I have a 2011 Crew and although I ordered the upgraded sound system, it was no longer available as the Crew models were in short supply (due to the screen being on backorder). I haven't heard the upgraded system but I'm pretty damn happy with the stock system. Maybe after I heard the better one I'd think differently, but I love it. Sounds awesome when you watch movies too!