So I’ve been reading around and seen a few posts claiming that 255/55R19 will fit the dodge journey without issues. Some claim it needs a spacer and some claim they fit fine. 

from my experiences, a tire of that size in a all terrain configuration, even with a one inch spacer will not fit with stock inner fender liners. To fit a tire of that size to have proper clearance, the original liners need to be a removed and some trimming on the forward facing front of the body is also necessary. Not very much but a little bit. From there a custom inner fender can be installed by yourself or a shop with abs plastic sheets. If I were to do it again, I’d get a tire with a slightly smaller width for my clearance. A tire with a less aggressive tread may also work as the Goodyear wranglers I’m running on a 255/55R19 stick out quite a bit.

overall it looks really cools and drives a lot softer over bumps and potholes. However for more steering clearance under strut compression I’d go with a tire with less width. The height is fine however.

This is my first post here so I hope some people find this helpful. Thanks 😁

IMG_3527.jpeg

IMG_3528.jpeg

Welcome to the Forum! Sharp looking ride you have. BUT be on the watch for center of tire wear as that wide of tire on stock rim width will force a bulge in the center of the tire.