Getting an intermittent check engine light with code P0600, PCM or ECM issue. Sometimes it runs fine, other times it’ll be fine through 2nd gear then I lose power. After 2nd gear it will go to about 2500 RPMs then drop power but allow me to slowly increase speed at that RPM. Once I get up to speed it’ll cruise between 2000 and 2500 rpm and not come down until I fully slow down. 

Anyone with similar issues or have a guess on what it could be? 

2015 Doge Journey RT with ~119K miles 

So you have a '14, BUT what size engine and how many miles on it? What maint. have you done since you've had it?

LOTs of possible causes, try using google for more of a "layman's" explanation to the causes and fixes for the code.

Yes ‘14, didn’t realize I accidentally put ‘15 on the post. The post says the mileage is about 119,000.

It’s a 3.7 V6

Standard maintenance. I only bought it about a year and half ago. Oil change every 10,000 miles. Tuneup every 6 months. It’s gotten a new battery within the last year. I use it for rideshare so it gets a lot of drive time/miles. 

I tried google without much luck. Just giving simple things like check the battery, oil, transmission fluid….all are good. Can’t even find anyone who has referenced a similar issue or having the P0600 code.

13 hours ago, Smonty said:

Yes ‘14, didn’t realize I accidentally put ‘15 on the post. The post says the mileage is about 119,000.

It’s a 3.7 V6

Standard maintenance. I only bought it about a year and half ago. Oil change every 10,000 miles. Tuneup every 6 months. It’s gotten a new battery within the last year. I use it for rideshare so it gets a lot of drive time/miles. 

I tried google without much luck. Just giving simple things like check the battery, oil, transmission fluid….all are good. Can’t even find anyone who has referenced a similar issue or having the P0600 code.

Welcome to the group...... when asking about a problem we need all the info on what you drive and all the problems with what things you have done to it to be able to even guess what might be wrong.....there is no 3.7 there is a 3.6 so who is changing the spark plugs every 6 months? they are good for 100k and it takes a considerable amount of time to even get to them. also are you using the OEM plugs ? . just saying.. oil changes should be around  every 7 k with just regular driving ,heavy use driving should be done even sooner,, what about the trans service has any been done? and dont forget the awd maintenance and coolant services. YOUR best option is to have it serviced when the light is on at a dodge dealership to see the code, they would have the best info on what they think is wrong and might end up cheaper than unloading the  parts cannon on your journey. please report back on what you find out is your problem for others to learn from it