microfiber cloths for cleaning glass

2late4u

Well it was such a nice day here in Alabama I decided to clean the old girl up of course she wasn't really dirty but cleaned her up and then put on a coat of wax, cleaned the interior up with 303 interior cleaner /detailer love this stuff, then I decided to super clean the windshield inside and out since my wife smokes (ugh) cleaned the interior glass three times with water ,ammonia ,and some white vinegar  and then dried between each time with some hand towels from the house. I use to use microfiber towels but after I would get done and then look thru the windshield towards the sun it would always seem to sparkle like twinkle light everywhere but when I clean with reg cotton towel I don't get the sparkly glass look,,,has any one else ever noticed this when using microfiber towels? anyways finished up with 2 coats of rain x on the outside and then a quick clean wipe with the reg towels,,,whew the old journey is looking great for and 10 yr old suv 

Lots of laughs! Such weather for good thorough cleaning!

Had 2 days last week to be worth a quick but cool wash of the '14 and '13, NO interior cleaning or such as it was only in the mid 40's ! At least they look "presentable" from a distance. 

WINTER seems to finally making itself known here around me, but still not a lot of snow, just enough to say yes it snowed.

Very little snow in Niagara area on this side of border. Two or three dumps so far, largest about 4 inches that melted in 4 days.

I’ve been keeping the salt/dirt off the Journey, several hand hose washes on warmer days during the winter. 

Starting to get some minor rust spots on driver front fender and above windshield. Stone chips I think. Body over all holding up pretty good for milage and year.

6 hours ago, 5rebel9 said:

Lots of laughs! Such weather for good thorough cleaning!

Had 2 days last week to be worth a quick but cool wash of the '14 and '13, NO interior cleaning or such as it was only in the mid 40's ! At least they look "presentable" from a distance. 

WINTER seems to finally making itself known here around me, but still not a lot of snow, just enough to say yes it snowed.

WAS AROUND 62 ON A SUNNY DAY HERE

The groundhogs around the states predicted an early spring,  but I did not see what Wiarton Willie predicted up in the Canadian provinces. 

I'm just getting tired of days barely above freezing {32*f} and nights around 20*f or colder. 

I heat with oil fired hot water baseboard and have an airtight woodstove enclosed in an existing stone fireplace. The stove has been going 24/7 and almost 300 gal. {us} of oil, wood is getting low and heating oil is skyrocketing in price AGAIN.

Believe it or not, a good 2 ft. of snow around the house helps insulate my foundation and helps on the heating costs. Although repaired and maintained, the house was built in 1848. With the lack of any real snows, like John posted of, the temps and WINDS we've had all winter and late fall are killing me.

I'M MORE THAN READY FOR SPRING