Journey 2012 won’t start, no remote entry, nothing working inside

In the Canadian north, 4 days of brutal -45 cold. Tried to start vehicle (plugged in) and it didn’t want to turn over. Tried, but just wouldn’t. Left it for a few days during the cold thinking it was the battery, but boost didn’t work. Battery shows a full charge (it’s only 2 months old). Had to get key out of fob to gain entry. Locks on door aren’t working, no lights inside when trying to push start. It’s like it’s completely dead all the way around. No idea if this is an anti-theft thing (as I tried to remote start it a few times in the cold) or alternator or starter or wiring. So frustrated, so confused. Not mechanically inclined whatsoever. Any info would help. 

Sorry to hear of the situation.

With the myriad of electronics found in these and many other vehicles today, ground{-} connections are critical. You posted the battery is only 2 months old, so I'd doubt the battery. BUT who replaced it? Did the cable connectors get a good cleaning before going onto the new battery? Also the ground connections on the drivers side strut tower are known "weak links". Extreme cold will make marginal connections even worse.

When you can get to it{due to the weather}, a good cleaning and application of dielectric grease to battery posts/cable clamps and on the strut tower connections along with the RED {+} connection to the underhood fuse panel should get your ride up and going.

Welcome to the Forum and my what a wonderful weather time to have this problem occur!

Even tho you say its only 2 months old while you are going to check the cables have it load checked to see what its condition is even new batteries can go bad,other than that over the internet its hard to dig something like this other than having a qualified mechanic look at it. is it sitting outside or in a garage? I would bet its the battery 

Did battery actually get to full charge. Most chargers will show battery level, some even show %. 

Should be around 12.5-13 volts if full.  At -45 C a lead acid battery at full charge still only has half its cranking amps.

Check connections on new battery. Should not be able to twist top terminals with a gloved hand.

A boost from a running car or truck slightly reving will add a lot of cranking amps.