Jbean

I went to get in my car and heard a strange noise. Backed out of my driveway and saw this part laying on the ground where my passenger side was parked. Any clue what it is? Could that be why my check engine light is now on? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

looks like a cover for an air vent from the underside of your car ,crawl under where you found it and look around should be easy to find where it goes back also you could take it to your local dodge dealership and they would be able to tell you where it goes or any auto body shop should or could tell you as well if they want to help.please report back on what you find out    I have never seen one on a dodge journey BUT pickup trucks usually  have one located on the rear wall near the floor of the cabin to let air out of the truck cabins so the ac/heat work properly 

Edited by 2late4u

So I guess I needed to turn something on to get replies to this. I did take it to Auto Zone to check the code and it was my thermostat. Got it repaired today. Somehow completely forgot about this part and I'm really hoping they had one and put it on... guess I'll be crawling under my car soon. Lol. Too much going on since the beginning of the year!