Car overheated out of no where one day. Now I have changed the water pump, Thermostat a few times, flushed out Radiator, fan cuts on always has, no leaks, no bubbles in coolant reservoir, oil still looks like oil so I don't want to believe it's the head gasket any help!?!

15 hours ago, Everythingtried said:

It overheats after about 30 minutes of driving, hot air isn't really hot, when I turn the car off it has a thumping sloshing sound in the dash

That sound/noise you hear is normally associated with low coolant level in the whole cooling system. This noise is from air entrapment in the cooling system. Are you sure you are not loosing coolant as you drive the car? White smoke out the exhaust when you accelerate? This could mean a bad head gasket or even worse a cracked cylinder head or engine block. 

Also I am not sure of which engine size you are working with,. Did you post that somewhere? Each engine size has it's own particular "quirks".