2015 SE Starts When It Feels Like it

Greetings all!! My 2015 SE has a mind of it's own. It seems to only want to start when it feels like it. I could get in one day and it would turn right over. Mostly though, I have to go through the cycle ( off/acc/start) numerous times before the it decides to start. This could be between 5 and 30 minutes. When going through the cycle, when I put the button in start, I get a clicking from the fuse box under the dash on the passenger side but no crank. I just have to sit there and go through the cycle over and over until it starts. I do get an on and off "No Bus" come up on the dash display. . Any ideas?

How old is the battery and how long since the battery posts and cable clamps have been cleaned? This is a very common problem with older batteries and lack of preventative maint. Once cleaned use a skim coat of Di-electric grease on the posts and cable clamp.YES the battery is in a wicked hard area to get to!

30 minutes ago, 5rebel9 said:

How old is the battery and how long since the battery posts and cable clamps have been cleaned? This is a very common problem with older batteries and lack of preventative maint. Once cleaned use a skim coat of Di-electric grease on the posts and cable clamp.YES the battery is in a wicked hard area to get to!

To be honest, not sure how old the battery is. We bought it a bit over a year ago with the battery. I've been reading how hard it is to get to the battery so think I'll just take it to the shop.

23 minutes ago, 2late4u said:

also check your grounds at the starter and at the remote access for the battery/jump start connection since your in the northwest area

Thanks. The battery and starter are in a tough spot for me to get to since I'm 60 yrs old with health issues. Think the shop is my best bet.

23 minutes ago, John/Horace said:

Always scan for codes. Intermittent no start can also be a crank position sensor issue. Especially if it stalls sometimes.

It doesn't stall at all once it gets running. Runs perfect with no sluggish idle at all. Almost like it's not running it's so smooth! It's just getting it started.