New TPM Module didn't fix issue

Jmgerow

Recently replaced TPMS Module in wife's 2018 Journey due to dash displaying - - -
as air pressure for one tire, despite that particular tire being moved from LR to LF.

However, after several daily drives, nothing's changed. Now I'm uncertain about how to proceed with diagnosing, as well as lacking a list of any likely culprits.

Attached below are screenshots of the relevant codes (as read by BlueScanner scan tool). Please assist if able, and I'll be sure to report back with what the eventual solution is.

Screenshot_20230620_041415_BlueDriver.jpg

Screenshot_20230620_041206_BlueDriver.jpg

i have a 2014 and was having problems with one tire not registering and then working for a bit then not working again,i moved it to a different spot on the journey but it didnt move with the position change, i was going to check the module but never got around to it, and then had my journey checked at the local Discount Tire shop on 2 different times for the tpms and they said the first time they were good and then 2 weeks later they said 2 of them were bad.i had them replace all 4 of them and that fixed the problem... even tho yours is a 2018 that might be the problem i would just replace the one you are having a problem with.. good luck

Thanks for the info, guess I'll have to try the sensor in the tire that was originally in the RL position. Anyone happen to know if it's much cheaper to buy the core tool, etc. and do it myself versus paying a mechanic?

depends if you have the tools and to remove the tire and install the sensor that part is easy then reinflate the tire and then use a scanner to initiate the tpms to the computer...be careful as there are different types of tpms and the way they install and if the have to be scanned or plug and play.....the tire store did tell me that inflating a tire and deflating the tires are what cause the tpms to wear the battery out..as i said mine were org from 2014...PLEASE report back on what you find to be your problem for others to learn from