Help - dodge journey crd r/t

Good morning everybody.
I have a 2010 Dodge Journey crd r/t has 290,000km.
It turns out that from one day to the next with the car running, the instrument panel started blinking, turning on and off, the wipers turned on too....... a stress.
I went to an electrician, he changed the panel, but unfortunately it continues to take on a life of its own.
someone can help me?
grateful.
I really like the car and would not like to trade.

one guess is you could have some  corrosion problems under the the tipm or it is going bad......................

What are the symptoms of a bad TIPM module?

The symptoms of a failing TIPM can vary depending on the vehicle. On one car, it might be an inoperative horn or wipers. For other cars, it might be a no-start condition and erratic instrument cluster operation. A failure can be seen by a no crank condition.

33 minutes ago, 2late4u said:

um palpite é que você pode ter alguns problemas de corrosão sob o tipm ou está indo mal .......................

Quais são os sintomas de um módulo TIPM ruim?

Os sintomas de um TIPM com falha podem variar dependendo do veículo. Em um carro, pode ser uma buzina ou limpadores inoperantes . Para outros carros, pode ser uma condição de não partida e operação errática do painel de instrumentos. Uma falha pode ser vista por uma condição sem manivela. 

thanks. I will check.
I just think it's strange that the car works and from one moment to the next the panel goes crazy, then it passes. the car continues to drive normally only the gauges go crazy.

1 hour ago, TIAGOPASCOA said:

thanks. I will check.
I just think it's strange that the car works and from one moment to the next the panel goes crazy, then it passes. the car continues to drive normally only the gauges go crazy.

ell you asked over the internet for a guess on what the problem could be, a solid connection of electrical connections could cause your problem as i said it is just an idea to have it checked after all its over 20 yrs old... loose wires or CLEAN GROUND connections could be another possible cause as well, so many possibility for your problems, even a bad battery or alt NOT suppling the correct voltage to the cluster.....By the way welcome to the group