Knocking from FL wheel??

I’ve been having the issue for a minute and the mechanics I’ve been trying to get a hold of are on BS! The issue is coming from my Front Left tire and it’s knocking noise, as if the wheel is wobbling side to side/ back and forth. ↔️ It’s at the point my whole steering wheel and front end is shaking as if the wheels is preparing to fall off. This happens pretty much the whole time I’m driving over 5 mph. It’ll slow down to nothing when I decelerate to a stop. I’m pretty aware of having to take the tire off to inspect the components but what are some things in regards to the wheel that can cause this to happen that may need to be looked at specifically if anything? I have a video of it happening in real time linked below.

https://youtube.com/shorts/oyotA6qyabQ?feature=share

Edited by JustDodge

warped rotors can cause some of that shaking,wheel bearing, tie rod gone bad, and or lower or upper bushings as well..put it up on a jack side your jack stand under the frame and then try to wiggle the tire left to right, and then your hands top of the tire and other the bottom of the tire and see if there is play that way as well. plenty of youtube videos on how to check the tie rods and control arm upper and lower bushings,,, could also be a wheel bearing gone bad...good luck also could be your lug nuts on tight as well

Edited by 2late4u

YES all good things and how to check them in 2late4u's  response. BUT also what I gleaned from the video was the possibility of a bad CV/axle joint  or even the passenger side axle support bearing being worn out. IF you are not much of a DIY'er, then get it into a reputable shop and have the front suspension/drivetrain inspected PRONTO as this will not get better on it's own!