Driver door control partially working

I've got a 2010 Dodge Journey.  The drivers door controller is partially working.  

Works:  

Rear windows up and down.

Does not work:

Front windows up or down

Lock or Unlock

Power Mirror Controls (blows breaker when I try to use them)

Additionally the passenger side door controller will unlock but will not lock.  The passenger side door controller does operate the passenger side window.

I've tried replacing the drivers door controller but I get the same result.  

Does anyone have a wiring diagram of what color wire is supposed to go to what on the door controller harness?  Using a multimeter I found 2 of the 8 wires (it seems like there should be more than 8 wires) are always hot.  2 of them are ground wires.  The other four wires (which I think would be front windows up and down) never get power when using the door controller.

Finally, there is a slow battery drain going on somehow.  If the car sits for about 3 days after driving the battery will go dead.  Alternator charges the battery back up when driving.

check the rubber boot at the door hinge wires are prone to break there or as they go thur the side of the body... probally that is where your problem is check out you tube as well for more info also at hatch in the rear of the journey .......

Try pulling Bluetooth fuse, it’s in the passenger side front kick panel. Most common parasitic drain if it doesn’t shut down,  common failure item. Module is very pricy new. 
Diagrams are buried on this link, hard to navigate.

02 DODGE JOURNEY JC MANUAL (CHANGES APPLY FROM 2012 MODEL VERSION) 2.4l, 2.7l, 3.6l and Diesel.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zX8rfowBmx1KZpx7zNHQENgcxjFnDjuw/view?usp=sharing