All these idiot lights!

KJ4JOA

you need to have it scanned with a good quality scanner that works with abs codes, mine has thoes lights on with code C2200    i have been waiting 4 months for the dealership to get the abs module back in stock,they have been on backorder for over 8 months from what i have been told.... like i said you need a good scanner even the 140 scanner from harbor freight will tell you

30 minutes ago, 2late4u said:

you need to have it scanned with a good quality scanner that works with abs codes, mine has thoes lights on with code C2200    i have been waiting 4 months for the dealership to get the abs module back in stock,they have been on backorder for over 8 months from what i have been told.... like i said you need a good scanner even the 140 scanner from harbor freight will tell you

also even if you find an ABS off a junk journey or aftermarket one it will have to be coded for it to work on your journey by a dealership or someone that has a real good scanner that also removes the bad code in your journey correct code is C2200-49    internal fault is for a bad ABS unit

Thanks for the help. I did put a code reader on it and the ABS ECM has internal electrical problems. I've got one on the way. Code reader was a good tool investment. I'm an old school mechanic that is still trying to learn the "new way". At least I'll be able to program the replacement when it gets here. Thanks again.

42 minutes ago, KJ4JOA said:

Thanks for the help. I did put a code reader on it and the ABS ECM has internal electrical problems. I've got one on the way. Code reader was a good tool investment. I'm an old school mechanic that is still trying to learn the "new way". At least I'll be able to program the replacement when it gets here. Thanks again.

please report back on your repair for others to learn from i hear there is a special way to bleed the system since it involves the abs unit,, also you will have to have it enabled to work on your journey either the dealership or maybe the scanner you got if it will do it...Where are you getting your abs unit they are all backordered here in al?. of course mine is being taking care of under a warranty so thats why i am waiting on the OEM part