Rear caliper pin placement?

Sorry to make thread...

I cant find info. Doing rear brake job 2014 awd 3.6

On rear caliper pins:

One has rubber on end and square head

OTher has no rubber but has flats on pin and head has 2 rounds/2 flats. 

Never had a hard time doing a brake job but this is silly. 

Had to heat rear rotors and hit with 10lb hammer over and over to remove.

Had to wire brush caliper mount slots so pads fit as were too tight. 

So was not paying attention and when pulled pins to clean and now realize I did not mark which pins were on top/bottom as never had different pins so...woops.

Any help appreciated. Or im just putting pins with rubber on top. Or bottom..idk

16495661699711961111506337425794.jpg

16495662227986184657661734048055.jpg

24 minutes ago, John/Horace said:

Just shine a bright flash light down the bracket pin holes. One will be just a straight bored hole, the other will have a larger opening at bottom for the rubber bushing to fit.  I think they are at the top hole.

Thanks for reply.

Just looked and holes are same. 

Honestly not sure how you could machine such a recesses unless did from opposite side and capped. 

Edit, well now maybe thinking could be done as they may pressed cylinders? Tubes? Idk term.

But sticking pick down there is no...lip whatever called. Man I need to realern terms. I once knew them all.

Time to put back together so they will go on top. Fuk it.

Edited by aviator79

12 hours ago, aviator79 said:

Thanks for reply.

Just looked and holes are same. 

Honestly not sure how you could machine such a recesses unless did from opposite side and capped. 

Edit, well now maybe thinking could be done as they may pressed cylinders? Tubes? Idk term.

But sticking pick down there is no...lip whatever called. Man I need to realern terms. I once knew them all.

Time to put back together so they will go on top. Fuk it.

had the same problem on my daughters caravan but it was the rubber tip had swelled up enough that it wouldn't go back in properly, also the part stores never have them in stock, so when i bought some they were not cheap but bought some extras...well long story short if you have such a problem i checked youtube and internet and the rubber tip is actually a anti rattle item, and does not affect the function if its there or removed ...also using silicone grease will avoid this problem i had always used the grease in the little packs they sell you and that is when i had the problems...thanks advance auto