jeep Wheels

Hey all. New here. I own a 2010 Journey RT. Looking at getting some 18" jeep wrangler wheels. Have heard that they will not fit over larger brakes on 2012 up Journeys but have not found a definitive answer on 2010. Anyone? Thanks. 

I’m about to take off my 17” rim snow tires to put on my 19” oem aluminum rims.

How could an 18” rim possibly not fit on the vehicle and not clear brakes, with similar offset etc. Rim width is the disaster check, I think 6.5 or 7” is pretty much standard. I usually jack up vehicle and throw ia rim on before I buy anything, not matter what people say. 

Depending on the trim level, the 2020 Dodge Journey has wheels made of Aluminum or Steel.

2020 Dodge Journey Tire And Wheel Size Comparison Table By Trim - (1)front (2)rear
Options Package Tire Size Wheel (Rim) Size Shop At Amazon (Paid Links)
Crossroad FWD P225/55HR19 19 X 7 in.

Shop Tires

Shop Rims

SE Value FWD P225/65HR17 17 X 6.5 in.

Thanks John. Ya I would like to test fit but hard to do without the rims. I have read that they won't because of the larger journey brakes but I run 17" rims for the winter and 19" rims for the summer s0 18" rims should fit. I believe it has something to do with the inner diameter of the jeep rims. May just have to go to the wreckers and find one to try. These are what I would like to put on....

jeeprims.jpg