Bluetooth Music Option Disappeared

2018 Journey Crossroad with 8.4 touchscreen without navigation.

I started the car this morning and suddenly, in the "player" menu, my option for bluetooth music is no longer listed. It's not greyed out and unavailable; it's not there at all. It just disappeared. My phone connected to bluetooth just fine and was available for hands-free calling as it always is, so the bluetooth is indeed working. Has this happened to anyone before? Anyone know a way to bring it back? Is there a way to reset the factory stereo without pulling apart the dash? 

Thanks. 

First thought would be to pull the fuse for the blue tooth module. Your phone still works but it's the simplest to try first. Second would be to disconnect the battery for 15 minutes and reset everything, jut like rebooting a computer. This often will correct a multitude of gremlins.

Worth a try.

Well, it magically came back the next day and has continued to work as it did before. That is to say about 80% of the time. The spotty bluetooth is basically my only complaint with this vehicle so far. That and the fact that the transmission requires almost full throttle to downshift, but that's a whole other story. Minor complaints overall, I'd say.