Remote Battery Terminal Thread

tscat

I disconnected my battery in airport long term parking, but in a rush dropped the positive terminal nut and had to leave it behind. I’ll be flying back in a few days and would like to bring some backup nuts with me, just in case I can’t locate the original. 

Can somebody tell me what the thread is on the positive (and negative) terminal? Is is a standard 5/16” coarse thread?

I’m talking about the remote posts, with the ground on the bulkhead and the positive on the fuse box. 

It’s a 2012 AVP 4-cylinder. 

I’ll just buy a nut from a hardware shop, if someone can help me with the thread. 

Thank you. 

I’m pretty sure it’s 1/2” spanner  so 5/16 coarse most likely. Could grab a fine nut as well for 0.40 ish cents.

Lots of automotive fasteners are metric , so 13 mm scanner would be M8 nut threads. Another 0.40 cents.

Pulling fuel pump and starter relay from main fuse box under hood and storing in car under seat  is also effective anti theft.

Easier and quicker IMO.  When I had a high theft vehicle that was my fall back.