Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement

Has anyone replaced the right front sensor themselves? If so, where is the connector under the hood and how do you get at it.

My 2017 with 30k km has codes C00033-02, C0034-62 and C0034-2F and the speed sensor is the most likely culprit.

Thanks

i had a front one replaced but hadf the dealership do it for me.sorry cant help shouldn't be to hard to track by following the wire..........watch the following vidio should give you a good idea on how or where ,,this one is on the drivers side but about the same for passenger side i would assume... I have bad hearing and cant hardly understand him but the video is helpful.........

just a thought i have heard you might be able to remove the sensor from the wheel and clean it off and reinstall it and sometimes they start working again, check out youtube on how to clean one...couldn't hurt as it might help....good luck

Thanks. I did find that video (apparently the only one on the web). There have been a lot of parts removed like the intake, so it looks more accessible. The driver side is easier and I can almost see the connector, but can't get my hand in. The passenger side is even more congested.

I was putting the summer wheels back on yesterday and tried cleaning the sensor, but it didn't work.

The frustrating part is it first acted up in February and the 3 yr warranty ended in March. The warning light cleared on it's own so there was no point taking it in (pay $150 when no fault found).

i checked my paperwork and my driver side was the one they replaced  was about 2 yrs ago and i was having them do a transmission service at the same time and they only charged me around $60 for the part and install and around 180 for trans service, thought that was a great price for the wheel senor and labor but i have a great dodge dealership that values loyalty,i hope they dont change....LOL