2014 Sxt p306 misfire

I have 2014 sxt awd  miles 91928 with a cylinder 6 misfire been dealing with this for a few months  I took picture of what my innova 5610 scan tool displays.  Why does every other system monitor pass except Evap its red. I already replaced all spark plugs and cylinder 6 ignition  coil. Pvc valve has been replace months back I checked for continuous clicking for the fuel injector for cylinder 6 and ran fuel injector cleaner in fuel tank. What Evap sensor can cause a misfire.Debating taking to dealer but next available appointment for diagnostic work was june 4.

Screenshot_20210525-010615_RepairSol2.jpg

Screenshot_20210525-010641_RepairSol2.jpg

Screenshot_20210525-010649_RepairSol2.jpg

Screenshot_20210525-010724_RepairSol2.jpg

Screenshot_20210525-010736_RepairSol2.jpg

This is a situation with the 3.6 motor that is very common to have the P0306 code, the problem is that you've already done what most can do to try and fix it. There are a number of other things internally that can cause this in the cyl. head/valve train. AND even the coil driver circuit in the ECM could be a possibility.

Your EVAP monitor is most likely from a separate issue OR something with O2 sensor reading way off from normal expected signals from the misfire condition.

It’s a bit of a long shot. Plastic intake manifold has seals for each cyclinder. You buy as a set or individually . It’s possible extra air is getting in from bad seal or there have been cases of a cracked plastic manifold. Usually from car accident etc. Not common just throwing it out there.

MAP pressure or injector would give a specific code I think.

Cylinder pressure and leak down tests on cylinder 6 would be useful.

Edited by John/Horace