Thinking on the fly.

John/Horace

okay ill play the devil's advocate on this subject,,,this a feel good article and ended with a great outcome , BUT what would  they have done, if one of the stranded people suffered a severe reaction to the shots, as some have here at our local hospital,, as after you get the shot they have you wait at least 30 minutes before letting you go home,,, also i just filled out the paperwork for my wife's and mine to get the vaccine asking us and signing  the paperwork listing our medical problems and also if allergic to different kinds of vaccines  and meds,as well, since we are 67 yrs old with some medical problems so  we are in the next group for the shots whenever that will be

No one forced to take the shot. People volunteered because there was the opportunity. Biggest risk for reaction is on the second injection I have read. My wife had her first shot, had no reactions at all.

Lots of different opinions,  about the topic. Personal choice involved is the important detail IMO.

of course no one is forced to get the shot, My personal thought is a roadside shot in a snowstorm where everyone is stuck from someone you do not know is NOT the ideal place to get it, to many Kooks these days trying to sell or do stuff that is not right ,there was a person in texas just last week saying he made a vaccine but didnt want to try to get it approved and was willing to travle to give the shot if paid, which some idiots paid him to do well he got in trouble because he labeled it a vaccine so even tho he was supposed to cease and stop doing it,he rewordeed it as  not a vaccine but he used some fancy words that i can't remember and advertised it again well he is in jail now... also there was a local lady getting her first shot and told them she was known to have reactions to certain meds and they recommended to her NOT to take it even tho there were at the hospital but she insisted on taking it and she almost died but they were ready in case she did have a reaction and was able to act quickly enough, i am set up to get our shots after feb 8  and that is our personal opinun but at a local clinic from accreded dr and nurse

I’m assuming they are paramedics or nurses giving the shots. Eppi pens available if aniphalatic shock reaction from someone getting reaction to shot. They said public health staff. Not the same as a hospital setting, so yeah still higher risk in isolated location.

North of  border there are vaccine shortages;  people more likely to take a little more risk for an early shot.