Dodge Journey CR 3.6L V6 AWD looking to install Cold air intake

rohit78610

Hey! I have a 2017 Dodge Journey CR 3.6L V6 AWD, I've been looking everywhere for a cold air intake and can't get my hands on one. is there anyone who can lead me towards the right things to buy so that I can install the cold air intake on my Journey?

none off the self for a journey, some have said they custom made one, try googling on you tube for ideas and also take your time and look thru the forum here in the correct section  for ideas ,,,good luck  P S technically you already have a cold air intake since the air enters thur the grill and not from around the hot engine

Doesn't the Journey already pull cold air from the grill? I'm not sure how much more power you'd get with changing what you have. I've seen aftermarket products but wonder if the stock design has better results in the lab.

I removed the rubber gasket and the push pin at the inlet mouth, auto wrapped from the grill into the mouth, smoothed off rough plastic edges to and beyond the air filter. I also keep the entire air path cleaned and slickened with a dry lube. 

• 2 weeks later...

RPM motorsports is the only one that makes an intake for journey. I bought mine on black friday this year. Honestly, its a hit or miss if it's worth it. I can upload a picture of it tomorrow to show you. It uses the factory airbox. So for about $280 for the intake and a k&n drop in filter at autozone. Heres the link for the intake if you're interested! https://www.rpm-motorsports.com/store/p151/2011-dodge-journey-intake-resonator-delete-kit.html

• 5 weeks later...