2010 journey driver seat plastic back panel removal

Ken2010

Hi, I am trying to remove the plastic back panel on my drivers seat. I can see there are 2 clips at the top. I tried pulling them out but did not want to use to much force as breaking this I believed would be expensive.  It cannot see how the clips come out. Has anyone removed this panel? How are the clips disengaged?  Pictures of the clips would be helpful.  I cannot find anything online on how it is removed.  Thanks in advance.  

There isn't anything out there for this, but maybe you can use the picture attached to see the clips and screws holding it in. I would assume you have to pull the entire seat out to get to the lower screws. Take some pics of you do dive to get it done. 

Screenshot_20201205-082112_Chrome.jpg

Hi, I pulled it apart today. There were 6 tabs holding it in place.  The top 2 were like hooks so in hind-site I should have pulled out the bottom 2 then the middle 2 then  pulled down as the top 2 as hooked over the tabs of the cover. To put it back on I inserting the 2 top tabs in the hooks.  Then clip the middle and bottom clips. One of the middle metal tabs partially broke on me so be careful. 

Fyi. Not sure if all journeys havre this panel backing but my 2010 did.

I was removing the panel to access the active headrest wire. The pin mechanism broke inside the headrest and it released. No air bag alerts as it did not deploy. Picked one up at a wrecker and I stalled it.  All good now.

Sorry forgot to take pictures  

Thanks

Edited by Ken2010