Hard right steering clunk

They charged to say I don’t know? Was bottom part of universal removed at rack to isolate things, awkward spot so I doubt it.

Dealer might be only option now; they may have already seen this problem before.

I would unhook sway bar end links on both sides and drive for a few days. Doesn’t cost anything.  Back suspension very involved with multi bushings, front is simple.

The sway bar end links are brand new as well. Thankfully they didn't charge me. I might have the dealership look at it but i'm extremely hesitant because I brought it there for an oil change and then suddenly my AC stopped working.....i could be paranoid but i do know some mechanics who purposely cause another issue to happen so that you have to keep coming back to them. Another reason why i try and do my own work myself. 

6 hours ago, Shawn855 said:

Thanks man. Hope you get your issue fixed too. Sometimes it's not worth the headaches of bringing it in. My brand new chevy cruze had issues from day 1 and the dealer couldn't figure out the problem so i just learned to ignore them and drive it. 

lol my back up cam started working again today after not working this last week....oh well