Cell phone holder location

Hi All,

Just purchased a 2019 Dodge Journey Crossroad.  Appears I have a non-NAV 8.5" radio which I am truly not happy about.  Can't believe a 2019 vehicle not supporting NAV natively, but I digress.

Q1 - Anyone ever have their NON-NAV head unit replaced with a factory NAV-ready radio?  If so roughly how much?

Q2 - Has anyone installed a after market 8.5" screen radio with the stock one supporting NAV??

Q3 - For those unfortunate users stuck with your non-nav radios, where/how did you best mount your cell to use NAV on a cell?

Thanks in advance.. 

Edited by DaJo
minor spell error

how did you not notice or ask if the nav was important to you.....yes it can be replaced and look in the forum for more info and also plenty of help on you tube about how to do it, weather tech advertises a cup holder that will hold your cell phone as well.welcome to the group as well

• 2 weeks later...

Just a bit expensive. Even more if you choose the wireless charging option. however, I did not choose that. According to the website the mount can have several different device holders from the manufacturers. if true that'd be a the way to go if you want wireless charger. I chose the center dash position mount, the their recommended holder from my phone. Hope the pictures help.  I do kinda miss the convenience of my wireless mount. I may purchase later down the road. 

673289E1-FBA5-449A-9ED3-A03979DFC1D0.heic

39C35FA8-8D73-41BE-B1BB-CEF03CDF0A72.heic

2367A993-C30C-4A2A-9AE4-3BD308719157.heic

• 4 weeks later...