Lockpick C8 in 2016 Journey

Hey guys,

I recently picked up a Lockpick C8 second hand and finally got around to installing it in my 2016 today. Needless to say I was a bit confused as nothing happened. I could see inside the lockpick that the green LED was on when power was on and red LED was on when power was off. But otherwise nothing else worked. Am I just SOL as I bought an older lockpick and it's not compatible with a 2016 journey? Or am I doing something g wrong? 

Any input would be greatly appreciated. 

you bought electronics not suitable for your year journey? WHY? and yes i would assume you are sol unless you can find some one to sell it to....to be honest something like that i wouldn't buy anything used unless it was from a friend and i KNEW it was in good shape and working.....sorry about your problem but good luck on re selling it.

I bought it knowing it worked on a journey period. I wouldn't intentionally buy something if I already knew it wouldn't work. My question is does the C8 only work on the earlier journeys or has has anyone had any luck installing one in a 2016 or newer? 

• 4 weeks later...