Service AWD system tc and ABS lights on

mrsdejesus

Somethings wrong.

OK, sorry but couldn’t resist being a smart ass..

anyway, why did you need tires already?  Did you replace all 4? How many miles do you have?  Have you had the codes read?  What did reading the codes show?

need more info to help.....

Edited by OhareFred

check your cruise control as well, as  it is not working either if so then you have a wheel speed sensor gone bad , and also your local auto stores will not be able to check the codes to tell you which one is bad, probally one that you had the tires changed they might have damaged the sensor, you can google  wheel speed sensor for more info on how to fix one or replace it not real expensive the dealership replaced my front one and labor and part was around $55..your local garage might be able to find out which one and fix it good luck  just relised you should still have warranty just take it in

Edited by 2late4u

I live on a dirt road Jack Williams (where I got the tires) said the rear alignment was off due to the pot holes and dirt road. As for replacing all 4 tires yes I did and even had the alignment done 2 weeks ago. When the lights came on I drove straight home and parked it so I didn’t check the cruise control. Calling the dealership where I purchased the vehicle tomorrow (hoping they are open). The car is still under warranty so hopefully they will fix it. 

Edited by mrsdejesus

• Official Dodge Support
On 3/27/2020 at 11:36 PM, mrsdejesus said:

I live on a dirt road Jack Williams (where I got the tires) said the rear alignment was off due to the pot holes and dirt road. As for replacing all 4 tires yes I did and even had the alignment done 2 weeks ago. When the lights came on I drove straight home and parked it so I didn’t check the cruise control. Calling the dealership where I purchased the vehicle tomorrow (hoping they are open). The car is still under warranty so hopefully they will fix it. 

Hi @mrsdejesus - If you are in need of any additional support while addressing this with your dealer, please do not hesitate to follow up with us via PM!

Mark

DodgeCares