tom g

2010 dodge journey overhead console ,converstation mirror

hi there just picked up a 2010 dodge journey , going thru it and the sunglass compartment ,conversation mirror ,is hanging down 

priced out a new console at 430.00 that's not gonna happen .

kinda crappy weather to hit the scrap yards ,looks like its missing a gear or something on the right side of the latching system .

anyone done any repairs or have some pics of what they have done .

let me know would love to hear some ideas or see some pictures 

thanks in advance 

click on the forum emblem  and look under interior and or glass and mirror area seems like i remember someone posting there about this problem also check you tube for ideas about fixing it.good luck..

I had a look under site ... Not much there or pictures ... you tube  has nothing .....

Picked one up off a scrap car on kijjii 40.00... a shame it's just a small plastic clip that can't be replaced ...

I'll get the dimensions from my part and 3D print one for you and anyone else who needs it.  PM me if you're in need of one.

29 minutes ago, StudentDriver said:

I'll get the dimensions from my part and 3D print one for you and anyone else who needs it.  PM me if you're in need of one.

What are you talking about?

9 hours ago, jkeaton said:

What are you talking about?

The black plastic part that connects the conversation mirror to the housing on the passenger side.  I couldn't get mine out and didn't want to risk breaking it so if anyone send the dimensions I'll model and print it.