Lowering kits 2018 DJ! Help please

What sup Journey community! Just bought a 2018 Dodge Journey about a week ago. Been looking everywhere on here about lowering kits but can not find anything. I want to lower it about 2 inches. I saw Eibach pro kits but can't seem to find those in my year. Idk if I'm posting in the wrong section but if anyone has an idea, any help would be greatly appreciated.

The white one is mine and I want it to sit like the beautiful red one, thanks again398ECFDD-57BF-48DF-951B-D335E13FFF96.thumb.jpeg.db2175957892b719794b734b50c6df33.jpeg7C1098A3-BDB4-4D52-B120-216D97289196.thumb.jpeg.eb50dba6090e2c583d76e0477d952bf8.jpeg

why not leave a note with your ph # and ask him where he got his kit.iv heard of a few that have lowered theirs,think most of them said they had to modify the kits to fit their journeys, also you might after doing it and have problems with your suspension and or all wheel drive the dealership might tell you that you voided the warranty due to the mod... up to you    good luck

Edited by 2late4u

On 12/28/2018 at 9:13 AM, 2late4u said:

why not leave a note with your ph # and ask him where he got his kit.iv heard of a few that have lowered theirs,think most of them said they had to modify the kits to fit their journeys, also you might after doing it and have problems with your suspension and or all wheel drive the dealership might tell you that you voided the warranty due to the mod... up to you    good luck

Thanks for the heads up buddy. I need to look more into it. Thanks again for taking the time to help

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love to lower mine and my wifes 2018 crossroad but not with another vehicles springs. The springs from the caliber would not be wise to use because the caliber is a much lighter vehicle and journey easily weighs probably 1000lbs more so the spring rates with be far off and can create more of a bounce in the ride. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sketchy. H&R makes a kit for the Journey, but it's only for older models. I'm not sure what the spring differences are between a 2018 and a 2015, but apparently they're different enough not to work on the later models. I remember a guy trying some out on his newer Journey and they put it way too low in the front and wouldn't even fit the rear.

Edited by JeremyJ