Streaming music via Uconnect in 2009 Journey

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, hiphopcr said:

That seems right, thanks!

I use a Bluetooth fm transmitter(use yhe aux out to play music through the cars aux port). My phone is capable of connecting to two bluetooth devices at the same time so i connect to the car and the bt device. Car takes the calls and the other streams my music. Solved a problem for pretty cheap

• 1 month later...

J.show84 what type of phone have you got that allows two connections at the same time? I have an apple iPhone 6 but due an upgrade soon so looking for ideas of what works with my 2010 Journey. Any other info on streaming via anything other than the AUX jack would be very helpful as I’m having same issue as OP. Thanks

17 minutes ago, DodgyChic said:

J.show84 what type of phone have you got that allows two connections at the same time? I have an apple iPhone 6 but due an upgrade soon so looking for ideas of what works with my 2010 Journey. Any other info on streaming via anything other than the AUX jack would be very helpful as I’m having same issue as OP. Thanks

I have a Huawei P20 pro. I also have a fm transmitter(12v socket) is use in my van. It connects via Bluetooth or aux to my phone. It can also connect to the car by aux cable instead of fm transmission, so your phone can connect wirelessly. Handy piece of tech.

On 15/02/2019 at 10:30 PM, J.SHOW84 said:

I have a Huawei P20 pro. I also have a fm transmitter(12v socket) is use in my van. It connects via Bluetooth or aux to my phone. It can also connect to the car by aux cable instead of fm transmission, so your phone can connect wirelessly. Handy piece of tech.

Really handy info. I was at a service station today and they had a transmitter. I can’t find an aux cable in the shops so might get that instead. Thanks for your help!