Is it possible to convert LED tail lights to incandescent or Halogen..??

The LED light on one of my 2014 Journey's tail lights is not working.  I can't afford to spend $150+ for a new LED assembly.  Kinda expensive for a single light bulb. 

But I can get complete replacement assemblies for the car made for 'normal' light bulbs for one-third the price.

My question is, can I use the 'old fashioned' bulbs directly with the existing wiring?  Or is the LED wiring at the plug a different voltage for the LED...??

Thanks....!!!

I know mine cracked too and was looking for replacement .... damn so expensive and no the housing will fit in your Journey but it's not the same plug/wiring so you won't be able to get the light working you may have to replace the plug by cutting the original and tapping to the wire see if it works .... but it's risky, I won't do that, save money and buy a LED replacement.

LED Update.....

After extensive testing today, I determined that the problem is NOT the passenger side inner LED tail light assembly.

Instead, I discovered that there's no power to the inner LED assembly plug.

Power to the DRIVER'S side inner LED assembly works fine.

Note that this is the INNER lamp assembly which only holds the filament-type backup lamp and an LED lamp assembly which is only on when the headlight switch is on.

It is NOT a brake light or a turn signal.

Other than a break in the wiring harness, is there a fuse which controls only this passenger side inner LED lamp...??

Thanks....!!!