Crank no start

2009 sxt fwd 3.5 engine. engine quit while driving. I had a CEL and traction control light came on. It sputtered then stoppped. I was unable to restart car. Towed vehicle home and started diagnosing. The CEL was P0123 for tps over voltage. I reset it and it hasn’t reappeared.  Disconnected cam And crank sensors one at a time to verify wiring and sensors. Threw a code for each. I reconnected and reset code. I Disconnected return line on fuel rail and verified fuel during crank. I also verified TIPM and fuel pump was in working order. I verified timing belt was intact by looking in cam sensor hole while bumping with starter and seeing movement.  I heard of timing belt skipping cogs on these engines but my experience has been a timing belt will break or it won’t. Anyway I’ve tried all know to fix car, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

How many miles?  The belt needs to be changed at 100 K, and a belt can skip if a part wears out but doesn’t break.  The fact that it just quit while driving makes me wonder.

did you check for spark?  Voltage at BCM?  Voltage at PCM?  I read somewhere about corrosion on the bottom of the PCM, but that prevented cranking....

let uss know....

Vehicle has 190k miles. I verified spark. I removed tipm checked all wires and connectors and reinstalled. I removed pcm plugs cleaned and reinstalled. I did not verify voltage at pcm or bcm just a clean and visual. The vehicle will try to go at first crank like only one hole is sparking then crank crank. I threw in towel and towed it to dealer. It has a lifetime powertrain warranty so we’ll see how it goes. If it doesn’t get fixed under warranty I’m going to junk it. Lots of good parts may be coming available.