Today the heat to my passenger seat would toggle on and within a few seconds kick itself off. (my wife was pissed)  Uconnect shows the toggle on, and I hear the slight click from the console as usual however turns off almost instantly. The car has been turned off multiple times and from other DCJDR forums seems like many of these heat elements fail relatively early. I found most of the complaints were on Ram and charger forums but im sure the same hardware and software is used in the dj as well . I took a quick look with a flashlight under the seat and didn't see anything disconnected or cut.   Our DJ has 24500 miles on it and was bought new in june 2015. Sure...Its going to the dealer but has anyone else here experience this on their journey?

Jkeaton spot on, new heat element on order. At almost for two years ive been receiving flyers for the extended warranty. I really do love the car...however as others have posted I might just need to pull the trigger on that before my time is up.